Friday, September 25, 2015

Success without Stress

I have been working for a Business Process Outsourcing as a Quality Assurance analyst for the past three years now and the work is giving me too much stress and lack of sleep. So, most of the time, especially during breaks, I always keep on looking for a stress reliever.

I go to the cafeteria and get my smartphone to browse my Facebook and Twitter, watch funny videos on Youtube, and shop on Ebay. However, going to the cafeteria takes so much of my time because I need to walk for a couple of minutes since it’s quite far from my station.

I also see the burden of having so many other employees that connect to the wifi that’s why I couldn’t browse faster. I wished the company didn’t block these sites so I never have to worry about going online and looking for an alternative way of relieving my stress.
Good thing that my colleague is also an I.T expert. He introduced me this Proxy ToGO that will help me browse all the sites that I need without worrying about my information. I understand that company’s secured sites but I guess it is better if they also consider our needs especially when we’re bored or stress. Everybody needs to unwind so we can work harmoniously and create positive and better outputs.
With this being said, I have tried to use this proxy sites and it worked really well. Now, I don’t have to go to the cafeteria anymore and I can enjoy my breaks while browsing the internet. I also don’t have to worry giving out my credit card information whenever I shop online because it secures my personal information.

I guess, employees really need to unwind even just for a couple of minutes so they can provide better outcomes. Working for more than eight hours is really exhausting. I am sure everyone knows that. So, it’s not bad if we do what we want in order to get away from tension
I am not saying that you have to do this while working. That’s not the practice that I would like you to have. What I’m saying is that you have to look for possible ways to lessen these kind of demanding circumstances.
With that, we can work with peace of mind and we can provide success not just to ourselves but also to the company we’re working for.

No comments:

Post a Comment