Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Technological Generation

The young generation of today’s world uses the power of technology to create useful development in the field of their study or work opportunity. With the use of modern tools such as computer and internet increase the possibility of convenience and comfort in everyone’s hand.  That’s why many people opted to become technical savvy to make their ways more productive.

 

One way of providing a stable, fast and secure system is getting a proxy server. A proxy server is a server (a computer system or an application) that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers (Wikipedia). When I decided to make my own local travel website my goal was to promote the local tourism in our entire region. I make sure that my website provide wide scope of information to serve not only the local community but globally. My creation started from a scratch that blossom into a complete reality because of my drive to pursue what I have already started.

 

When one of my tech savvy friend knew about my plan, he discussed to me about the importance of online proxy server. He referred me to use one of the best free online server which is Proxy To Go as this also served him well with his research. At Proxy To Go, I felt protected and did not give me any worry. I don't even need to use any software, I just plug in the URL and click browse and I was able to visit most sites without a problem. I was really happy with the result that I am getting with Proxy To Go that I even promoted it on one of my advertising page in my blog.

 

It took a year for my blog to finally generate its own income through different advertising from Google AdSense. I was really excited the moment Google approved my application for advertisement. My family and friends congratulated me for a job well done. They also advised me that it’s time to change my looks for a healthier version of myself.

 

I became focused with my work that I forgot to take good care of myself. My girlfriend told me to check out lifecell all-in-one anti aging treatment. I was very happy with the result and so are my family. They told me that I look younger and fresher which really give me a lot of confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment