Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Passion for Computers

I became interested in computers ever since my dad bought me a personal computer when I was 10 years old. I started browsing its features and tried all the softwares that I could use there. I remember one time when I was playing “paint” software and drew my cat. I used all the available colors in the palette and I was so amazed with my creation.
 

It’s funny to think how it all started. After the internet became available for use, I always go online to surf and explore different blogs and social media sites. I can still remember my first Friendster account and how I customized my own page. My friends even asked me to create their accounts and display their pictures there.
 

When I entered college, I decided to take Bachelors Degree in Information Technology. I never doubted my skills because I believed that I could cope with all the academic challenges. I would not forget the day when my professor asked us to develop our own website and our grades will be based on its aesthetics.
 

It took me about two weeks to work on that. I spent sleepless night just to finish the project and I even asked suggestions from my friends about it. A week after I submitted the url to my professor, he announced in class that I got the highest grade and the University even asked me to improve its own website. Hard work was really paid off. I graduated with Latin Honors and I am really grateful that I became a pride and joy to my parents.
 

I currently manage now my blog about several IT tips. I get paid for answering some questions about computer-related topics. I also work part-time as an online manager for a prestigious company in the country.
 

I got good results and started also to blog about it. I was inspired to blog by a fellow blogger I met named CiCi Elle. She started a blog that has become very successful now.

Blogging about what I am passionate about is relaxing for me. I can write everything that I feel. I can also help others through my blog.

 

Sources:

Cici Elle

No comments:

Post a Comment