Monday, October 5, 2015

My Take on the World Today

I look at the world with my technical kaleidoscope because I want to digitize everything that I put my hands on. It’s like an inborn feeling – well, I always knew that information technology and I are made for each other. But then, there came in my kitty and we made a perfect trio.

 

IT became my passion and my cat and I made a great team. I am almost seeing everything with binoculars and I share one lens with my cat – this is like having to share a binary code system. The one zero one or zero one zero, whatever it is, we share everything because I happen to spend the largest portion of the day with my cat around myself, if not right in my lap. Even when blogging here, the cat has to meow and grab my attention so I can work properly rather than get distracted. It might seem weird, but that’s how it works. My cat knows my daily routine and fits perfectly in every corner.

 

This cute fluffy ball of fur is not only innocent but very playful at the same time. It keeps me active and up for keeping myself abreast of what’s happening in the IT world so I can not only learn about it but also write. IT matters aside; my cat makes my whole life wonderful.

 

I care for my kitty just as deeply as I care for my passion in IT. We make a trio after all. Okay, stubborn cats can be tough to tame especially when they look so adorable that you have to listen to their every nutty idea, be it going out in the cold or messing the floor with their food so they can play. I am mostly in a quandary because I really want my cat to play around as seeing her makes me happy but I have to ensure its safety and wellbeing too.

 

It’s not just vaccination. I have to be on my toes for any unprecedented injury or illness my pet might face. And oh well, I can’t quite control its snacking habits, but I need to ensure good digestion so it doesn’t slow down its own day and mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment