Saturday, October 3, 2015

Servy Buddies Today

Are you looking for a proxy server that will give you fast and secure service? At Proxy To Go you will never need to worry. You don't need any software, just plug in the URL and click browse and you will be able to visit most sites without a problem. Are you ready to get started?

When I started working as an online Telemarketer, I was really in the depth of challenge for almost 2 months. Everything was new to me except for the fact that I really love doing sales. Being in the field of sales is one of my greatest assets even when I was still studying. I remember how I always sell my old stuff to my friends and get a good deal out of it. I become popular because of my PR and good communication skills but my weakness is being an internet junk. 

I have difficulty applying all my thoughts in just a click of using the power of technology. That’s why when I decided to apply for Telemarketer position where I need to face the computer all the time, I become hesitant. But my employer assisted me and offered training ground so I can familiarize the basic.

During my training session, our coach introduced to us the importance of proxy server. I searched online on what this program is all about and with what I have learned, “A proxy server is a computer that offers a computer system service to consent customers to make indirect network links to other network services. 

The client will connect to the proxy server, and then requests a connection, information, or other source available on a different server. The proxy provides the resource either by connecting to the particular server or by allocating it from a cache. In some cases, the proxy may alter the client's request or the server's response for various purposes.” 

I did learn a lot from the training session and that is why I trusted Proxy To Go so much, because for the fact that you can use it for free online it also serves convenience for me.

After our training, I gained a lot of weight since I keep on eating and I don’t have exercise at ll. My training coach told me about this over the counter phentermine. It is a natural fat binder supplement to help reduce obesity. I tried to use the product and started to change my habits. 

I discipline myself to do exercise every morning and have a balance diet. I was really delighted with the result that made all my friends and family keep asking about my secret pill. I feel more confident now than ever before.

No comments:

Post a Comment