Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Saving a Life with Todays Advances

Saving a Life with Todays Advances

In the fast paced world of innovation where people consider technology as their way of living brings majority change in their outlook in life. According to Internet Live Stats 3,037,945,788 people are using internet around the world. These people consider themselves techy in a way that they use the power of technology to make their life comfortable. The power of innovation brings a lot of advantages to the new world and opens the door of opportunity to every establishments around the globe.

 

The millennium generation professionals paved its way on discovering the world of Information Technology and I am one of them. We contribute our skills and knowledge about computer and its programs. People call us computer geeks because we have this unique skill that can change the era of the world. This skill makes us one of the best innovators even at our early age. As I master the art of creation, I began to establish my real identity in life. I may feel different than the others because my ideas were extraordinary and see the world as a room of diversity.

 

Living alone in my apartment gives me room for self-growth. I usually want to be alone and work on my pieces. The codes that I generate requires time and effort so I can perfectly put it into a great product. I usually spend my time working and eating. I believe that fulfillment in life comes from within and I am perfectly fulfilled living my life like this.

 

My life does not only involve the gadgets that I used, surfing the internet whole day but also making my favorite cat pet live his life productively. Yes, I have a cat and he’s been with me for 2 years now. I consider him as my best buddy. During my break time, we usually stroll in the park and let him play with other kids. One day, as I was talking over the phone when he got himself injured because of him clumsiness.

 

Sources:
http://www.bcconservationcorps.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment